- Directions: For the benefit of our opponents, Referees and any new players who have just joined us, the Edmonton Sports & Social Club is better-known locally as either ‘Edmonton Cricket Club’ or ‘Norsemen Football Club’. (Norsemen play in the Southern Amateur League on Saturdays). The club is a 15-20 minute walk straight down Church Street from Edmonton Green Station, passing under the railway bridge, or you can get a W8 bus from there. The club is right on the corner of the Church Street/A10 junction and here is what the entrance looks like. Buses 231 and 217 run along the A10 between Turnpike Lane Underground Station and Enfield and they stop right outside the ground.
CLICK HERE to view a PDF Map of the ground.
Please note that this match is a 10.30.a.m. Kick-Off and we want all players aiming to arrive at the venue by 9.30.a.m. so that we have at least an hour for preparation.
- The squad will be announced in our players’ WhatsApp Group on the Friday before the match.
- Players will be charged £7.00 each for playing in this match, with reduced amounts for anybody playing 60 minutes or less.
- We lost 3-2 to GRANGE PARK at Clowes Sports Ground back in December in a game we deserved to lose on the balance of play as we fielded just a bare eleven with Lexton Harrison having to play in goal, bringing back the same nightmares as when we lost twice them in a Double-Header the previous season. CLICK HERE to see the highlights of that 3-2 defeat. Grange Park are currently 4th in the table, but we are only three points behind and with a game in hand, although we will need a win by four clear goals to go above them after this match.
- CLICK HERE to view Grange Park’s squad for this match on Full-Time.
CLICK HERE to view the current Barnet Sunday League Tables.